Good afternoon Kamola, thank you for taking the time for the interview, I think we will have an interesting conversation today.
“Tell me, are you studying or working?”
I am currently studying in the 11th grade of the faculty of rugbyGulistan College of Olympic Reserve.
– What is your role in the team?
I play offensively on the team.
– Why did you choose rugby?
I choseand this sport because of the great interest in rugby.
– How do you prepare for the U-18 tournament?
Preparations are going very well, we are preparing for this competitionvery diligently.
– What mood do you personally and your team have?
At the moment, my team and I are in a good mood, because the training sessions are very fun and productive.
– What are your goals for this tournament?
Together with our team, show high results and take pride of place.
– In your opinion, what place will your team take in this tournament?
I hope that together with our team we will show good results and take the honorable 1st place.
– What do you think, how physically prepared is your team?
At the moment, I think our team is at a high level of physicalpreparations. Because the preparations are going very well, and we are preparing for this competition without any effort.
– What do you think about the opposing teams?
The opposing teams are very strong teams and we are preparing todefeat them.
Thank you very much for the interesting conversation! I wish you and your team good luck and victories in the upcoming tournament.