Tell us about yourself.
– I was born in 2006 in the village of the Rishtan district of the Fergana region.
– I study in the 9th grade of the 30th school in the Rishtan district of the Fergana region.
– I really like an active lifestyle and therefore I like to play sports.
Did you play any other sport before rugby?
– When I was 9 years old, I played handball.
– I became interested in rugby when I was already playing handball.
How did you get into rugby?
– I was 13 years old when I first came to rugby.
– Many of my friends were involved in rugby and they praised this game, and I also became interested in this game, so I decided to move to rugby.
– Rugby, except for me, no one in the family is engaged, but despite this, my parents and friends are not against the fact that I am engaged in rugby.
What do you like most about rugby?
– In rugby, I like to work with the ball.
What position do you play in the team?
– I play at the 11th position in the team.
Who is training you?
–I am trained by my coach Mamazhanov Ikboljon Ismoilovich.
– I train in the Rishtan district of the Fergana region as part of my team.
– Trainings are held for 2 hours 5 days a week.
– I try to train as well as possible to achieve great success in this game.
How does rugby help you in life?
– Rugby helps me to be physically healthy, because those who go in for sports get sick less.
What are your plans for the future?
– My main goal for the future is to become a good rugby player and raise our flag to a high pedestal of glory in all corners of the world.
Thank you very much for the interesting conversation!
Press Secretary of the Rugby Federation of Uzbekistan M. Abdumalikova